Saturday, 19 April 2008

Hungry for Mamak and Goodbye Car

Its the middle of the night.......you look around randomly in your phone

what do you find???

ROTI TOSAI ANACONDA!!!

i blame my cousin for making me hungry in the middle of the night.....damn u ling2




what happends when you speed too much u lose control of your car..........freak accidents happen. so never drink and drive because it is better to drive while drinking instead of drinking while driving.........so drive and drink


because of this there goes the car and there goes the NZD 1500 bucks spent on the car...plus whatever other expenses










its not my car by the way.....my friends car. mine is still safe and intact.........God have mercy on this poor Car's soul

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.