Sunday, 17 June 2007

Fear my Baking Skills!!!

so cooking has been like a fav hobby of mine....yes i aint lying would have studied culinary arts instead of business. many thanks to mom, grandpa and grandma for teaching me cooking...and tons of time on the tv watching cooking shows. i do like them and i still do. cooking is fun so now i decided to move on a step....baking....not bad for a first attempt cookies came out a bit burnt on the sides but still very edible and maintained its flavour. got to say thanks to my mom for that her baking skills are like number 1. so decided to hit on some cookies to make. since its holidays i got too much time on my hands and of course i have like some other cookie dough stuff in the cupboard. thanks to mon for reintro me to the baking world from her superb cookies.....then again its instant stuff but who cares its just as good. no my stuff never goes burnt coz i time it to near perfection. of course ppl would be saying show me lah ur skills. i have pics to prove it and prove it i will hahahahah






















hehe baked to prefection. or near prefection. next time when i make some char siew i guess i could blog it and show you my cookin skills. grandma's recipe with my own added stuff to make things a lot nicer. if ur lucky maybe i will bake for you. only baked for a few ppl which are my flatmates. waiting for a bum to come back so we can do muffins....muffinssss



NOW FEAR MY COOKIES!!!!!!





Its Choc Chip Cookies!!!

No comments: